- Color MFP with support for 13 x 26 in. (330 x 660mm) banner printing
- Flexible, production-ready finishing and feeding
- A range of Digital Front Ends to fit every print environment
- Exceptional reliability and image quality
- Built-in security; workflow app-ready
- Print Speed Up to 70 ppm Color, 75 ppm Mono
Breakthrough performance. New business results.
The all-in-one, ever-evolving, field-proven profit builder. Reimagined to deliver everything you need in a mid-production press.
- All Stocks Rated Speed (ASRS) option to print 25% faster on every stock up to 400 gsm.
- Take automation to the extreme with click-simple automated color quality with an inline Spectrophotometer and ASRS speed with the Performance Package (PP) option.
- Get noticed with the Xerox® Adaptive CMYK+ Kit: Vivid and Fluorescent Specialty Toners add gold, silver, white, clear, or fluorescent cyan, fluorescent magenta and fluorescent yellow to your applications.
A versatile press reinvented with even more smart automation for virtually touch-free quality control
- Simplify and automate time-consuming tasks like image-to-media alignment, density, uniformity, color calibration and profiling with our Full Width Array (FWA).
- Print high-quality output with Xerox® EA Toner for incredible 2400 x 2400 dpi Ultra HD Resolution and 10-bit RIP rendering.
- Versatile feeding and finishing options allow you to create exactly the Versant press you need to build your business.
- Xerox® PredictPrint Media Manager provides powerful, cloud-based stock management
High speed inkjet printing delivering offset-like quality with High Fusion Ink on traditional offset coated media without the use or primers, pre-coatings or treatments.
- High Fusion ink optimized for printing directly to offset coated media. Also supports printing on uncoated media.
- Optimize attributes on a job-by-job basis with choices of resolution, drop sizes, and speed
- Highly productive and robust solution in a small footprint
- Enables new application opportunities on a range of offset coated media including gloss, with the optional Color Accelerator Module with High Fusion Ink
- Best-in-class total cost of ownership powered by Automated Intelligence
- High Fusion print engine with Xerox High Fusion W-Series Inkjet Heads provides true high definition 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Modular, scalable platform for maximum investment protection
Xerox Rialto 900The big performance of production inkjet printing is now available in a smaller, more efficient, more flexible package. Rethink inkjet with the Xerox Rialto 900 Inkjet Press, and significantly transform your business potential. Color Continuous Feed Printer
- Rated speed: Up to 157 ft/min (48 m/min), 342 letter ppm / 320 A4 ppm, single pass duplex
- Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi x 2-bit
- Media Types: Uncoated untreated, inkjet treated, inkjet matte coated
- Recommended average monthly volume: 1,500,000 - 5,000,000 images per month
Be ingenious with advanced automation, an optional 5th print station, and extra-long sheet capabilities up to 35"/889 mm.
- Quality and productivity are guaranteed with advanced automation to print more with less cost and effort.
- 5th print station supports the Orange, Green, and Blue Gamut Extension colors as well as White, Clear, and Fluorescent Yellow Dry Inks to create differentiation with high-value digital print enhancements.
- 26"/660 mm or optional 35"/889 mm extra-long sheet (XLS) sizes help you expand into new markets, bigger applications, and unlock the potential to boost productivity on certain jobs up to 25% with the XLS imposition advantage.
- Press design delivers built-in investment protection with ultimate configuration flexibility that precisely matches your current and future needs.
Color Production Printer
- Delivers more "wow" impact per printed page through digital specialty enhancements and Color FLX Technology
- Opens up new production-level application opportunities, including clear, silver or gold dry inks in addition to CMYK
- 120 ppm (8.5" x 11"/A4), 52-400 gsm
- 2400 x 2400 dpi x 1 bit print imaging delivers Ultra High Definition (HD) detail
- Auto Alignment Adjustment: Front-side to back-side image-on-paper registration