Xerox Iridesse Production Press
The Xerox Iridesse Production Press offers all the hallmarks of a digital press – personalization, economical short runs, and agile production – enhanced by new high-value inline capabilities that allow you to combine stunning four-color imagery with up to two Specialty Dry Inks in a single pass.
Standout with Exceptional Image Quality
The Xerox Iridesse Production Press takes digital prints to a whole new level with advanced imaging for stunning results:
- Ultra HD Resolution: The combination of 1200 x 1200 dpi x 10 bit RIP rendering and 2400 x 2400 dpi x 1 bit print imaging delivers Ultra High Definition (HD) detail so tints, gradients, fine text, and lines print as intended. While other presses may RIP at the same level, the image pipeline that feeds data to the Iridesse press is unique and it makes a visible – and valuable – difference.
- Low gloss: New low-gloss, small-particle High Definition Emulsion Aggregate (HD EA) Toner, xerographic design advantages, and automatic IQ corrections work together with Ultra HD Resolution to create brilliant results for text, fine graphic details, tints, solids, and photographs.
Standout with Jaw-Dropping Spot Embellishments
While its four-color quality is outstanding, it’s only the beginning of what Iridesse can do. The press can be equipped with up to two additional stations that apply Specialty Dry Inks under or over CMYK:
- HD EA Metallic Dry Inks: The sparkle of HD EA Silver and Gold metallics can be used on their own or layered with CMYK to deliver new, stunning iridescent palettes that create more “wow” in less time. It’s never been easier to offer customers the embellishments they want, cost-effectively, with the speed, personalization, and turnaround advantages of digital print.
- HD EA Clear Dry Ink: Get impressive results in a single pass when you highlight page content with HD EA Clear Dry Ink spot or flood embellishments. Multi-pass and dimensional capabilities add even more value, including watermarks and security features.
Standout with Metal Lichues Printed In A Single Pass
When you need a vibrant visual, nothing gets the job done quite like a palette of iridescent metallic colors. HD EA Silver and Gold Dry Inks can be layered with CMYK to create vibrant spot colors, metallic gradients, photographic enhancements, and more – and it’s all done inline, in a single pass, and at rated speed. Add a pop of HD EA Clear
Dry Ink on top to create even more visual intrigue. The possibilities – and the highvalue impact – are virtually unlimited.
You can go even further with the Color-Logic Process Metallic Color System. Using special algorithms and our HD EA Silver Dry Ink, Color-Logic provides an array of specialty effects, such as patterns, watermarks, gradients, and more – all just a click away. Licenses to Color-Logic software are sharable, making communication between you and
your designer clients easy.
Color Production Printer
- Delivers more “wow” impact per printed page through digital specialty enhancements and Color FLX Technology
- Opens up new production-level application opportunities, including clear, silver or gold dry inks in addition to CMYK
- 120 ppm (8.5″ x 11″/A4), 52-400 gsm
- 2400 x 2400 dpi x 1 bit print imaging delivers Ultra High Definition (HD) detail
- Auto Alignment Adjustment: Front-side to back-side image-on-paper registration