Xerox Versant 3100 Press
The Xerox Versant 3100 Press takes the Versant family’s automation advantage to extremes. Groundbreaking technologies based on Xerox innovation and ingenuity combine with a single focus—ultimate productivity without sacrificing quality, control or capabilities. From its enhanced monthly duty cycle of 1.2 million prints to its advanced fusing technology, engine cooling module and wide media latitude with auto-duplexing on even the heaviest stocks and substrates, the Xerox Versant 3100 Press is a powerful and sophisticated press. Print at a top speed of 100 ppm on stock weights from 52–350 gsm, and maximize your job types with the ability to run envelopes, 26″ (660 mm) banners, polyester/synthetic, textured, colored, custom media and mixed-stock printing.
Head-turning Ultra HD Resolution Technology is just the start of the Xerox Versant 3100 Press. Our incredibly competent Full Width Array enables near-total automation of virtually every quality parameter, from color calibration to registration, image transfer, density uniformity, image-to-media alignment and more. The closed loop, operator-free processes ensures color consistency and overall image quality each run.
Color Production Printer
- Production press printing at 100 ppm
- Print on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm
- 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS for sharpness, detailed shadows and bright highlights
- 1200 x 1200 x 10 RIP rendering without down sampling for Ultra HD performance
- A full suite of finishing options meets every demand of your business publications