Xerox Versant 4100 Press
The Versant brand is built on smarts—but would you believe it just got smarter?
In today’s print market, success means adaptation. You’re doing it. Your competition is doing it. And the Xerox Versant 4100 Press is adapting too.
Mid-production profit was once driven by volume. And sure, it’s still an important part of the mix for most. But if you’re looking for a way to squeeze profit from smaller jobs with faster turnarounds, and still be able to sprint when you need to, have we got the press for you.
The Full Press
You’ll get print speeds up to 100 ppm without sacrificing image quality. Load up with envelopes, and print on stock as small as 3.9 x 5.7″ (98 x 146 mm) and as long as 13 x 26″ (330 x 660 mm). Labels, tabs, and special substrates like synthetics, polyesters, window clings, transfer paper, and magnetic stocks. Plus, you’ll get the perfect marriage of tried-and-true capabilities and the latest Xerox technologies:
- Simplify and automate otherwise time-consuming tasks like image-to-media alignment, density uniformity, color calibration,
and profiling and more with our Full Width Array (FWA).
- Xerox® EA Toner with incredible 2400 x 2400 dpi Ultra HD Resolution with 10-bit RIP rendering—still an industry quality benchmark.
- Robust inline feeding and finishing options for a wide range of applications, from simple folds and staples to full bleed, square edge face-trimmed booklets so you can meet diverse customer demands.
- All new Xerox® PredictPrint Media Manager Software for powerful, cloud-based stock management.
The Xerox Versant 4100 Press is the kind of future-proof print platform you can build a business on. The perfect synthesis of exclusive, field-proven technologies and innovative software solutions redefine what’s possible in print.
Color Production Printer
- Simplify and automate time-consuming tasks like image-to-media alignment, density, uniformity, color calibration and profiling with our Full Width Array (FWA).
- Print high-quality output with Xerox® EA Toner for incredible 2400 x 2400 dpi Ultra HD Resolution and 10-bit RIP rendering.
- Versatile feeding and finishing options allow you to create exactly the Versant press you need to build your business.
- Xerox® PredictPrint Media Manager provides powerful, cloud-based stock management